Monday, February 7, 2011

Closest to the pin

One time I was out playing golf with two friends. I was pretty drunk and had just hit my drive straight into the river so I decided that I would sit out a few holes. While I sat in the cart and packed a fat dip, I was called a pussy and a faggot for not playing. My response to these allegations was simple, "lets do closest to the pin." Closest to the pin settles all arguments on the golf course. Closest to the pin is a very simple game which involves all parties hitting a golf shot at the green from the same place. The rules are that you have to hit the green and closest to the pin, measured by a walk off, wins. Normally the winner receives an agreed upon bet which is 20 dollars minimum.

The question is, has anyone ever played closest to the pin?






6 comments:

  1. haven't ever played it, but i might have to start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't, it's something I'd like to try though

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't played this myself, but I'm going to get my mates to next time I play

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha that sounds like fun. I'm crap at golf anyway so this sounds more up my street xD

    ReplyDelete